Tagged by thassalia
some time back:1. List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
2. Tag seven people to do the same.
3. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag "whoever wants to do it."
1. I will eat just about anything except raw mushrooms. Although I'm not too fond of raw spinach or walnuts either, which makes spinach salad my least favourite food.
2. My high school had a uniform, and as a result I cannot ever wear burgundy and grey together (even though it was quite a decent uniform as these things go). Fortunately I have recently discovered that burgundy goes quite well with dark brown.
3. There is a surprising amount of lime green in my closet and in my house.
4. I get very annoyed when movies and TV shows use "person with asthma and glasses" (which I am) as a shortcut for "neurasthenic weakling" (which I'm not, thank you). Trial Run
is one of my favourite Dick Francis novels because it defies this boring convention.
5. I am pretty tolerant of scientific sloppiness in the movies if they're otherwise working, but ludicrously, obviously, ridiculously nonsensical science makes me twitch. (If I recognize it.) I haven't yet seen Sunshine
because I fear this. (As I told life_on_queen
repeatedly, once you're out of hydrogen, you're out of hydrogen.)
6. For some reason, I own three coffee presses. I didn't start doing it until fairly recently, prompted by raithen
's good example, but now making my own coffee in the morning makes me feel all grown-up and in charge of my life.
7. I can't seem to function without lists.
Tagging (although you certainly don't have to do this if you don't want to, or if you have already): life_on_queen
Oh, and if you signed up for me to ask you questions a few weeks ago, your questions are up now
. I hate to rush these things. ;)