- Got the helmet column done. As always, turns out my abject panic was unnecessary -- chief editor and ghostwritee both liked it a lot. I wish I was a judge of my own writing. I still think I could have done better. On the other hand, I think that about everything I write, so there you have it. Squeaked through to publish today -- I'm embarrassed at how little time I gave the guy to review it.
- I am behind on almost everything else, but somehow I don't mind as much.
- My Amazon snark has produced results! More than I expected in fact -- all I really wanted was confirmation of my ship date and some reassurance that it wasn't, in fact, going to be May 11, 2006. This is what I got:( Grovelling )
- On a similar note, the This is Wonderland
site admins finally got around to noticing the DVD was out. I tellya, fan sites are much more on top of these things.
- They also mentioned that CBC is going to be rerunning "selected episodes" from TiW Season 2 and I know scab TV sucks (TM pretentiousgit
) and I must be strong but aaaaaargh.
- Working on the house tomorrow -- new regime for September!
- I really, really have to pack.( My aunt reports: Chicken and artichoke casserole, wiring, plumbing, all that good stuff )